Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The big O-N-E.

My sweet Lea is one. ONE! I can't believe it. I am so proud of her.

Baby girl currently weighs 17 pounds. She dances and bobs her head any time music is playing. She's got some serious rhythm for being such a little person.

She is now crawling, and is well on her way to walking. She has one top tooth cutting through, as well as one bottom. That's not too fun, but she's a trooper.

She really likes cows. Plastic ones, stuffed animals... not sure why, but she really likes them. She also loves being outside and pressing buttons on the remote control.

We've now started using the "No," word, as she is now opening every cabinet she finds. She looks back at us with a big grin, and I am working on training myself not to laugh. It's so hard!

She now wants a taste of EVERYTHING I eat... and hounds me until I give it to her. And that cupcake in the photos below... she ate the WHOLE thing. She's got a sweet tooth like her momma.

She is a light that my family needed this past Christmas, as my Paw Paw is battling dementia and was moved into a home right before the holidays. Her sparkling blue eyes and sweet smile can turn a bad day into a good one in a split second. She has kept many people's spirits up during the past few months.

She makes me laugh 100 times a day, and has completely changed my life for the better. God, thank you for blessing me with the perfect child. I am so in love.

Happy birthday my sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Big Girl!!!
    I am so happy we are friends and you make me smile when I see your cute face! Good job momma!

    ReplyDelete