Saturday, June 2, 2012

Isagenix 9-Day Cleanse: Day 3

Today was a GREAT day, because I was able to eat REAL FOOD!! Love the shake days!

I started off with my shake, which unfortunately did not taste better to me after two cleanse days. I was still grateful for it though! I'm still thinking of ways to doctor it up without breaking the cleanse rules. Also, I had an accelerator pill.

My snack today was low-fat string cheese. I'm not sure whether or not this is even acceptable, but its all I had at home, and I couldn't eat another Isagenix Snack because I am tiring of those quickly. I so wish they were chewy and not chalky. Once again had an accelerator pill.

Okay, lunch. So de-lish. We went to P. F. Chang's and I had the chicken lettuce wraps as my entree (530 calories) and a cup of the egg drop soup (60 calories.) Emily, stop reading at this point ----> Lain, Lea and I also split the edamame (380 calories total, about 125 per serving) so I went over my calorie limit just a bit. Oops. I was so excited to eat!

We took Lea to the Children's Museum today, and we spent over an hour chasing her around the place. That is what I'm counting for my exercise today! I think lifting and carrying a twenty pound toddler counts. 

I completely forgot to do a snack by the end of the day, and by 8:30 I didn't even feel hungry, but I made myself drink a shake anyway.

All in all, it was a great day. My tummy felt flatter, I had more energy and I had a wonderful time with my pretty little family.

Woohoo! Goodbye day five!

3 comments:

  1. All of my friends have been asking what is Isagenix and it got me looking into it. I love reading your 9 day cleanse blog. It really makes me want to try it out. I hope it works out well for you! P.S. Your daughter Lea is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mackenzie! The cleanse is amazing... I have never felt so energized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete